1. Bangkok – Home to the most instagrammed place in the world – Siam Paragon mall.
2. Singapore – International visitors spending on a per resident basis is US$2,600, the second highest globally, after Dubai.
3. Kuala Lumpur – A growth rate of 13.1% in international visitors; the highest in the global top 10 destination cities.
4. Hong Kong – Has grown by 76.7% in terms of international connectivity with other air hubs over the last five years.
5. Seoul – The second most populous metropolitan area in the world, after Tokyo.
6. Taipei – One of Los Angeles’ top 5 feeder cities, along with Vancouver, London, Seoul, and Paris.
7. Shanghai – Historically known as one of the world’s oldest trading outposts and today it’s the world’s busiest trading port.
8. Tokyo – Its Shinjuku station is the world’s busiest train station with more than 3 million passengers passing through the station per day.
9. Mumbai – The only Indian city to be named a top 10 destination city in Asia/Pacific.
10. Beijing – The Forbidden City, a World Heritage Site located in the center of Beijing, is made up of hundreds of buildings and nearly 10,000 rooms.