For many years now, MasterCard has been using innovative technology to create solutions that are safer, simpler and smarter.
From bringing people into the formal economy and helping businesses understand their customers better, to driving digital convergence and delivering innovative, engaging marketing, it will be technology that enables the big changes in the world.
These themes will be core to the discussions at the MasterCard Innovation Forum, which will discuss the evolving needs of businesses and consumers as well as showcase the latest innovations on the payments front. The forum is being held in Singapore from September 24 and 25.
Stay tuned for highlights from the event and be sure to check out our Digital Press Kit for more content from the Forum.
Related content on the MasterCard Innovation Forum:
- Watch Sam Pitroda, former advisor to the prime minister of India, discussing the key drivers of financial inclusion – payments innovation and simplification.
- Watch Gary Kearns, Group Executive, Information Services, MasterCard Advisors, shares his insights on big data and analytics.
- Watch Sam Ahmed, Senior Vice President & Group Head of Marketing, Asia Pacific, explain the “Priceless Engine”.
- Watch a dialogue on financial inclusion between MasterCard’s Vicky Bindra,President, Asia Pacific and Global Accounts; Daniel Monehin, Division President, Sub-Saharan Africa; and Ron Hynes, Group Executive, Global Prepaid Solutions.
- Learn more about tokenization with Raj Dhamodharan, MasterCard’s Group Head of Emerging Payments, Asia Pacific.
- Andrew Henwood, CEO of Foregenix discusses the strategies companies could adopt to tackle security risks.
- Read more about the power of big data from Gary Kearns, Group Executive, Information Services, MasterCard Advisors.
- Find out how MasterCard makes everyday life easier through innovation here.