International Markets President to Keynote at Mobile World Congress
At the upcoming Mobile World Congress (February 22 – 25 in Barcelona), the company will showcase how it’s bringing convenient at-home, in-store and on-the-go mobile solutions to life.
Among the highlights at this year’s Mobile World Congress, Ann Cairns, president of International Markets, will deliver a keynote, “Mobile is Digital Inclusion,” updating attendees on a commitment to connect 500 million people – including millions of merchants – to financial services by 2020. [Hall 4, Auditorium 1] Tune in to the GSMA online news portal to livestream the keynote on Wednesday, February 24, 12:15 p.m. CET.
Among the other MasterCard-led discussions throughout the conference are:
- Ajay Bhalla, president, Enterprise Security Solutions, will discuss the importance of delivering a secure digital identity on Monday, February 22, 11:00 a.m. CET. [Hall 4, Auditorium 4]
- Hany Fam, executive vice president for Enterprise Development, will focus on what’s needed to create smart cities for today and tomorrow on Monday February 22, 3:15 p.m. CET. [Hall 4, Auditorium 5]
- Sherri Haymond, senior vice president, Channel Management, will discuss securing mobile payments and digital commerce through tokens on Tuesday, February 23, 11:30 a.m. CET. [CC1 Seminar Theatre 1]
Visitors to the MasterCard booth #5D61 in Hall 5 will experience live demonstrations showcasing how the company is:
- Advancing security in the digital world
- Driving financial inclusion and empowering social change
- Enabling commerce for every device
- Connecting global cities
Visitors will also have the chance to take part in an interactive Priceless UEFA branded experience.
In addition, MasterCard will be among a select set of companies exhibiting the world’s latest mobile and commerce technologies within the GSMA Innovation City. [Hall 3, Stands 3A11 & 3A31]
Be sure to visit the MasterCard Engagement Bureau and follow @MasterCardNews on Twitter for our latest updates, news and announcements before and during the show. If you are a member of the media and would like to connect with us on-site, please eemail Marisa.Grimes@mastercard.com to set up a meeting.