Tweet: Mastercard whets Affluent cardholders’ appetite in #AsiaPacific with a suite of exclusive dining privileges http://news.mstr.cd/2in38mP
Asia Pacific – January 24, 2017 – Mastercard has ushered in a smorgasbord of exclusive dining privileges for Platinum, World and World Elite Mastercard consumer credit cardholders in Asia Pacific. Part of a larger refresh of its Affluent platform, the range of new dining benefits connects cardholders to the things they cherish most. These include making meaningful use of their limited time to form connections and indulging in new experiences with the people who matter most to them.
From curated seasonal menus at exclusive restaurants, to complimentary wine and children’s dining privileges, Mastercard Platinum, World and World Elite cardholders can now access the best of Asia Pacific’s culinary scene simply by paying with a Mastercard.
Jenn Ong, Head, Consumer Credit, Asia Pacific for Mastercard, said, “With its melting pot of diverse cuisines, Asia Pacific’s consumers are united by their appreciation of good food. A cornerstone of Asian culture, mealtimes are when many form business partnerships or bond with their loved ones. With this knowledge in mind, we are excited to announce our new suite of Affluent dining privileges, as we deepen our commitment to creating priceless moments for them.”
Wielding greater spending power than previous generations, Asia Pacific’s Affluent consumers devote a significant portion of their income to dining out. They are also keen to explore new cuisines and varied dining options.
According to Ms. Ong, “Mastercard’s research on consumer dining habits indicate that Asia Pacific consumers’ appetite for dining out remains strong despite an uncertain economic outlook and revealed that they are increasingly seeking fine dining experiences.”
Overview of Dining benefits for Mastercard Platinum, World and World Elite cardholders:
- Mastercard Epicurean Experiences: World and World Elite cardholders can enjoy priority reservations and exclusively crafted menus by avant-garde visionaries and Michelin-starred chefs at 20 top restaurants globally.
- Kids Dining Perks: Together with InterContinental® Hotels and Resorts, Mastercard cardholders are entitled to complimentary dining for kids aged 12 years and below with every paying adult, across 26 participating restaurants in Asia and Australasia.
- Mastercard Wine Privileges: Receive a complimentary bottle of wine when dining at more than 100 participating restaurants across China, Hong Kong and Singapore, with a minimum spend.
Benefits may vary across card products and issuers. For more information on cardholder benefits, please visit:
- Mastercard Platinum: http://www.mastercard.com/platinum/
- Mastercard World: http://www.mastercard.com/world/
- Mastercard World Elite: http://www.mastercard.com/worldelite/
Mastercard (NYSE: MA), www.mastercard.com, is a technology company in the global payments industry. We operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Mastercard products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @MastercardAP and @MastercardNews, join the discussion on the Beyond the Transaction Blog and subscribe for the latest news on the Engagement Bureau.
Mastercard Communications Contact
Venture Liang, email@example.com, +65 6390 5973
Marissa Tree, firstname.lastname@example.org, +65 6825 8046
 Minimum spend amount varies according to participating restaurants.
Click here to subscribe to real-time alerts.