Each day, people change how they live, work and play – using technology to make their digital lives simpler, seamless and secure.
From work spaces to shopping locations and homes, developments in artificial intelligence, virtual reality, internet of things and cybersecurity are having a profound influence on how everyone interacts with the world, and the commercial infrastructure that underpins it.
During the course of Money20/20 Europe, Mastercard will be making a number of global and regional announcements, demonstrating our commitment to this digitally-led future and we look forward to sharing those with you. On our stand and in our on-stage presentations we will be unveiling a number of brand new ideas and technologies aimed at helping customers, partners and consumers get the most out of an interconnected world.
Join us at The Rai in Amsterdam from Monday, June 4th to Wednesday, June 6th at stand A50 and at various keynotes and panel discussions to explore our vision for this future and dive into the ideas we have on show. Visit us, and be the first to learn about how we see payments technology as the key to empowering people, unlocking business potential and growing economies.
On the stand we will be showing a wide range of new ideas, broadly arranged in five areas:
- Digital Payments
- Digital security
- Commerce Everywhere
- Unattended Retail
As well as the demonstrations on the stand and the public presentations, we will have time for 1-1 meetings with some of Mastercard’s leaders who can take you through the new ideas, Mastercard’s approach to this changing world, and where it sees payments fitting into evolving digital lifestyles.
Mastercard’s Money 20/20 Executive Team
Among the senior executives available for briefings in Amsterdam are:
- Ann Cairns, Vice-Chairman
In her role as Vice Chairman Ann represents Mastercard around the world, focusing on inclusion, diversity and innovation. She plays the important role of senior ambassador and executive leader with a global remit and sits as part of the company’s global management committee.
- Ajay Bhalla, Chief Security Solutions Officer
Ajay leads the safety, security and experience of the Mastercard products and solutions for consumers, merchants, partners and governments around the world. Ajay serves on the company’s management committee.
- Jason Lane, Executive Vice President, Market Development, Europe
Jason is responsible for business development, acceptance development, merchant relationship management, customer economics, government partnerships and Mastercard Direct Services business. He is also the Mastercard lead PSD II and Open Banking.
- Caroline Louveaux, Chief Privacy Officer
Caroline is responsible for the Mastercard Privacy and Data Protection Programmes around the world. Caroline and her team is managing privacy compliance as well as regulatory engagement for all Regions.
- Paolo Battiston, Executive Vice President, Digital Payments and Labs for Europe
Paolo is responsible for the management and development of emerging payment products across Europe, including e-commerce, m-commerce, p2p payments and contactless.
Mastercard and Partner Keynotes, Panel Discussions and Presentations:
Among the highlights at this year’s Money20/20:
- Monday, 4 June, 14.45 CET: Keynote on Finding Our Voice – The Future of Conversational Commerce with Ann Cairns, Vice Chairman Mastercard (Keynote stage)
- Monday, 4 June, 11.20 CET: Hear from Ajay Bhalla, Chief Security Solutions Officer at Mastercard on Securing Trust, Trusting Security (the Carousel Stage)
- Tuesday, 5 June, 16.05 CET: Amy Neale, Vice President and Start Path lead at Mastercard will demonstrate how Mastercard has developed a worldwide approach to startup engagement that results in tangible results, and will be joined by Vincent Alimi of Mobeewave and Christer Holloman of Divido.