MasterCard will be at Money20/20 Europe 2016 to showcase how we’re bringing safer and richer digital payment experiences as well as equal and fair opportunities to life.
MasterCard delegation will be deeply involved by participating to the following keynotes/panels:
- Monday, April 4 – 11:55-12:15 Keynote, Driving inclusion and opportunity, Ann Cairns, President, International Markets
- Tuesday, April 5 – 3:45-4:30 Panel Commerce Disruption: ”The art of creating personalized experiences at scale”, Chris Kangas, Head of Mobile and Contactless Payments Europe
- Tuesday, April 5 – 3:45-4:30 Panel Commerce Disruption: “The future is already here, it’s just not very evenly distributed”, Stephane Wyper, Vice President and Global Lead for startup engagement
- Tuesday, April 5 – 5:45-6:30 Panel Risk, Security & Fraud: ”Tokenisation – Adoption, standards and stakeholder implications”, Chris Kangas, Head of Mobile and Contactless Payments Europe
Visitors to the MasterCard booth will experience live demonstrations showcasing how the company is:
- Advancing security in the digital world
- Driving financial inclusion and empowering social change
- Enabling commerce for every device
Visitors will also have the chance to take part in an interactive Priceless UEFA branded experience.
Be sure to visit the MasterCard Engagement Bureau and follow @MasterCardEU on Twitter for our latest updates, news and announcements before and during the show.