Every day, MasterCard uses its technology and expertise to drive innovation and create safer and richer experiences for consumers.
At the upcoming Mobile World Congress (February 22–25 in Barcelona), the company will showcase how it’s bringing convenient at-home, in-store and on-the-go mobile solutions to life.
Among the highlights at this year’s Mobile World Congress, Ann Cairns, president of International Markets, will deliver a keynote, “Mobile is Digital Inclusion,” updating attendees on a commitment to connect 500 million people – including millions of merchants – to financial services by 2020. [Hall 4, Auditorium 1] Tune in to the GSMA online news portal to livestream the keynote on Wednesday, February 24, 12:15 p.m. CET.
Among the other MasterCard-led discussions throughout the conference are:
- Ajay Bhalla, president, Global Enterprise Risk & Security, will discuss the importance of delivering a secure digital identity on Monday, February 22, 11:00 a.m. CET. [Hall 4, Auditorium 4]
- Hany Fam, executive vice president for Enterprise Development, will focus on what’s needed to create smart cities for today and tomorrow on Monday February 22, 12:15 p.m. CET. [Hall 4, Auditorium 5]
- Sherri Haymond, senior vice president, Channel Management, will discuss securing mobile payments and digital commerce through tokens on Tuesday, February 23, 11:30 a.m. CET. [CC1 Seminar Theatre 1]
Visitors to the MasterCard booth #5D61 in Hall 5 will experience live demonstrations showcasing how the company is:
- Advancing security in the digital world
- Driving financial inclusion and empowering social change
- Enabling commerce for every device
- Connecting global cities
Visitors will also have the chance to take part in an interactive Priceless UEFA-branded experience.
In addition, MasterCard will be among a select set of companies exhibiting the world’s latest mobile and commerce technologies within the GSMA Innovation City. [Hall 3, Stands 3A11 & 3A31]
If you are a member of the media and would like to schedule an interview in advance, please contact:
James Thorpe – firstname.lastname@example.org +44 7807 378 265
Adam Keal – email@example.com +44 7710 916 144
Your on-site media contact is Corinne Raes – firstname.lastname@example.org +32 498 585237