Ahead of the 2015 BRIT Awards, MasterCard has surprised and delighted over 3,000 unknowing UK cardholders with opportunities before, during, and after the show through its Priceless Surprises campaign. Music superstars Usher, Paloma Faith, Mary J Blige, and Kaiser Chiefs have partnered with MasterCard to surprise some of their biggest fans, giving MasterCard cardholders unique opportunities to get closer to the music they love:
- The Kaiser Chiefs flew two of their biggest fans to South Africa and asked them to be featured on a new track.
- Usher disguised himself as a street performer and surprised his unsuspecting fan by revealing his identity and performing just for her.
- Mary J Blige invited a fan to watch a live stream of her performing, before the screen dropped to reveal she was actually there in person singing to her super fan.
- Paloma Faith (who is performing at The BRIT Awards) invited two super fans to a bank vault in London to pick up a recording of a never before heard track. When they arrived she was actually there and performed the track live, a cover of Sinead O’Connor’sNothing Compares 2 U.
- Some surprised cardholders will experience backstage tours, be treated to the artist spa, enjoy Google Play music free for three months, and also had the opportunity to instantly win a ticket package to the BRITs.
At the show, surprised cardholders will have the chance to walk tonight’s red carpet alongside the music industries greatest talents. Tune in to see performances from stars including Madonna and Taylor Swift, and to see who will win the prestigious MasterCard Album of the Year award.
The Priceless Surprises don’t stop there. MasterCard will continue its UK Priceless Surprises campaign post The BRIT Awards, offering more surprises to cardholders. Visit PricelessSurprises.co.uk for more information.