Chief Product Officer keynote to address how Mastercard is helping to drive financial inclusion by bringing together partners across industries and segments
From empowering millions of the unbanked to enter the financial mainstream for the first time, to allowing the digitally-savvy to pay and get paid using the device of their choice, join Mastercard at Money20/20 for a perspective on the future of commerce.
Driving the next generation of commerce solutions starts with bringing together the right minds. At this year’s show, Mastercard will engage developers and grow relationships with tech and fintech startups to do just that.
- On Saturday, October 21, Mastercard will make the Mastercard Blockchain API exclusively available for developers participating in the Money20/20 Hackathon. As a sponsor of the hack, Mastercard will challenge participants to develop solutions in exchange for a coveted set of prizes.
- On Monday, October 23 – Wednesday, October 25, Mastercard Start Path and Give Me 5 will sponsor Startup City and invite five of the female-founded companies Mastercard works with to display their technologies in the exhibition. The companies include AirWallex, Everledger, Endor, Novacredit and Goodworld. [Sands Expo; Startup City]
Throughout the Money20/20 conference, Mastercard executives will participate in a number of conversations on the future of financial technology:
- On Sunday, October 22, Michael Miebach will deliver a keynote on leveraging technology for financial inclusion and social good. [The Venetian Ballroom, Level 2; 6:30 p.m. PT]
- On Monday, October 23, Michael Miebach and David Yates will highlight how Mastercard and Vocalink are shifting the payments paradigm together during a fireside chat. [Bellini, The Venetian Level 2; 10:00 a.m. PT]
- On Monday, October 23, James Anderson will share ways to streamline online checkout during a panel discussion. [Titian, The Venetian Level 2; 2:30 p.m. PT]
- On Tuesday, October 24, Colleen Taylor will review the digitization of B2B payments during a panel discussion. [Bellini, The Venetian Level 2; 4:10 p.m. PT]
- On Tuesday, October 24, Kiki Del Valle will discuss the Internet of Everything during a panel discussion. [The Forum, Level 2; 4:10 p.m. PT]
- On Wednesday, October 25, Jess Turner will highlight the opportunities in faster payments during a workshop on real-time payments. [San Polo; The Venetian Level 3; 8:30 a.m. PT]
Join Mastercard at Money20/20, October 22–25 at the Venetian Hotel and Sands Expo in Las Vegas to learn how the company is truly redefining what’s possible in payments. [Booth #1705]
You can also visit the Mastercard Engagement Bureau and follow @MastercardNews on Twitter for live updates from the show. If you are a member of the media planning to attend, please contact the team to set up a meeting.