International Markets President to Keynote at Mobile World Congress
At the upcoming Mobile World Congress (February 22 – 25 in Barcelona), the company will showcase how it’s bringing convenient at-home, in-store and on-the-go mobile solutions to life.
Among the highlights at this year’s Mobile World Congress, Ann Cairns, president of International Markets, will deliver a keynote, “Mobile is Digital Inclusion,” updating attendees on a commitment to connect 500 million people – including millions of merchants – to financial services by 2020. [Hall 4, Auditorium 1] Tune in to the GSMA online news portal to livestream the keynote on Wednesday, February 24, 12:15 p.m. CET.
Among the other MasterCard-led discussions throughout the conference are:
- Ajay Bhalla, president, Enterprise Security Solutions, will discuss the importance of delivering a secure digital identity on Monday, February 22, 11:00 a.m. CET. [Hall 4, Auditorium 4]
- Hany Fam, President MasterCard Enterprise Partnerships, will focus on what’s needed to create smart cities for today and tomorrow on Monday February 22, 3:15 p.m. CET. [Hall 4, Auditorium 5]
- Sherri Haymond, senior vice president, Channel Management, will discuss securing mobile payments and digital commerce through tokens on Tuesday, February 23, 11:30 a.m. CET. [CC1 Seminar Theatre 1]
Visitors to the MasterCard booth #5D61 in Hall 5 will experience live demonstrations showcasing how the company is:
- Advancing security in the digital world
- Driving financial inclusion and empowering social change
- Enabling commerce for every device
- Connecting global cities
Visitors will also have the chance to take part in an interactive Priceless UEFA branded experience.
In addition, MasterCard will be among a select set of companies exhibiting the world’s latest mobile and commerce technologies within the GSMA Innovation City. [Hall 3, Stands 3A11 & 3A31]
Be sure to visit the MasterCard Engagement Bureau and follow @MasterCardNews on Twitter for our latest updates, news and announcements before and during the show. You can also download our mobile app to navigate our agenda, receive notifications related to our news and interact with other users conveniently from the palm of your hand.
If you are a member of the media and would like to connect with us on-site, please eemail Marisa.Grimes@mastercard.com to set up a meeting.